XP = 2703
Duration: 4 days and 4 nights
Finished on: Lunadain the 22th of the month of Fyrmont of the year 1032 After the Coronation of the First Emperor of Thyatis (AC)
Viikker Travelmarch recomends the Band of the Wolf to stay put until the hearing with Captain Pos Lio is solved. They must follow the law of Waping Piao.
The complete Band of the Wolf was able to present themselves in front of Captain Pos Lio and recover their papers.
Each one of the procedures take about an hour of reading papers, laws and even presenting witnesses.
“ On the accounts of sedition and disrupting the war exercise that were presented by Commander Kanaga Shigetsuna, the Band of the Wolf are found not guilty of the first one. A fine of 500gps for disrupting the war exercise are reduced to 100gps. They were found to be unknown of the event and the fine will cover expenses related to the war efforts. This document has been approved and signed by Honorable Province Governor Guin Po. The document is pending waiting for the signature of Commander Kanaga Shigetsuna. “
“ Once removed the charges of sedition, the Band of the Wolf have their confiscated papers verified by the Government Offices of Waping Piao. The documents, as required by law, have been approved and signed by Captain Pos Lio. They are to be returned to the travelling mercenaries at this moment. Except for their travelling papers who are to be kept in this office pending the signing of Commander Shigetsuna of the absolution of the previous charges. The Band of the Wolf can travel the Celestial Territories but are prohibited to leave the area until these procedures are completed and their travelling papers are returned. Their papers have been reviewed to avoid any misunderstanding on the part of the Band of the Wolf. The Celestial Territories are not wilderness that could be travel without the proper documentation. Next time you should enter using a port or using a Magical Corridor directly to Beitung. “
“ The reputation of the Band of the Wolf is considered upon these proceedings. The prisoners of the Band of the Wolf and the correspondent documentation has been verified, approved and signed by Captain Pos Lio. A reward of 8,000gps will be paid immediately to the Band of the Wolf for the criminal Xaphira, and another reward of 5,000gps for the criminal Benedetto Difusallo will be paid in a week. A letter has been sent upon to the Tribunal of Beitung to verify the claim made by the Kingdom of Karameikos. We are waiting for their response. The evidence presented and the charges presented has been used to calculate the reward. “ [ GM Note: This gold is no extra gold. It has already been register at the Adventure Log for To Trap a Cat inside a Box. ]
Other Tasks completed:
- Yoshirour completed the three tasks asked by her mother Lady Kimiko Takahashi when he took time to train with his nephew Kaduki Nakajima.
- Yoshirour and Troyus got permits from Waping Piao Government Halls‘s Customs and Assessments Office ( Daidoji Higashiyama ) to use the Waping Piao Government Halls’s Waping Piao Hall of Records ( Win Po ).
- Troyus searchs a massive ammount of documents of land owners to find Troyus Machistes or at least the papers were Chaei Tun The White sold to Troyus Machistes his land on the Celestial Territories only to find none. The wise old man in charge Win Po tells Troyus: " An old wise Province Governor gave a special tax concesion to the villages of the Rakastas were they are owners of their own land in return they have to keep the monsters of the Jungle of the Tiger Men at bay. " He also confesses to Troyus: " A woman with karameikan accent and smell of perfurmes and arcane spellpouch was here with a paper from the Thyatian Empire Military. They were also looking for Troyus Machistes. "
- Axetor, Merkel and Raizak try to discover any relation between the ochaleans that were spying on them and the makai dress as an ochalean that wanted to kidnap Raizak. What they discover was that " SECRET: Without nobody knowing in Ierendi, Keoni and Sao Feng are business partners and owners of a import and export merchantile business called the The Happy Islander. People believe that Keoni attacks ships o Ochalea to get their cargo and sell it in Ierendi City and Specularum but in reality he has a legitimate business in the city of Waping Piao with 2 more wifes and 10 sons. " Keoni makes a pack with Raizak, he will keep his secret and Keoni would not cut the testicles of all the members of the Band of the Wolf. And he will help Raizak with his project on Lighthouse Shipyard.
- Keoni also tells them some info about the shadow organizations on Waping Piao and Celestial Territories:
Clan Sheeastas – small and weak.
Yingshu Dang The Shadow Hand and Crescent Moon – big and dangerous, work for however pays them
Shar-Pei Mercenaries – work for however pays them
Demon Cults – The most dangerous leader of the Demon Cults, Kana is located on the Celestial Territories. She was in league with Clan Sheeastas and had conspire against high ranking officers of the government of Ochalea.
- Daero and Maiavel try to discover who were spying on the Band of the Wolf, and tried and ambush on one of the people that were spying on them. The person was some kind of ninja and escaped.
- Raizak makes contact with the Great Master Moi Tun Po of the Waping Piao Alchemy Halls and gets a permit to use his magic on the place as long as he respects the others and specialy the Great Master. ( He must start every day of craft with a Diplomacy check ).
- Shima Rebellion The group discover that: The government and military of the Thyatian Empire and the Archiduchy of Ochalea haven’t accepted that there is a rebellion on Ochalea. General Kanaga Shigetsuna had gotten some legislation help from the Thyatian Senate do do a hunt of the insidius rebells. He believes the rebels are hiding in the Celestial Territories and has make arrests on the area around Waping Piao. He also arrested the crew of The Walrus and confiscated ship and cargo under charges of smuggling weapons.
- GM NOTE: Please comment below if I miss somethig else.
Average Encounters CR: 10
Character Interation checks
_ Treasures Found: N/A
_ Total Wealth: N/A
_ Wealth per Adventurer: N/A
_ Other Treasures: N/A
Characters have to record the cost of stay for them and their mount (the same as the character) depending on the inn they are staying and the Food, Drink, and Lodging price. The expenses will be for 5 PbP days and 4 days played on the game session.
_ Adventure XP: 2703xp
_ Adventure XP Awards:
__ Sam Award:N/A
__ Bilbo Award: N/A
__ Éowyn Award: N/A
Average Party Level: 10
Daero of Alfmyr
Maiavel of Alfmir
NOTE: Fell free to add comments to this Adventure Log Entry with information about the adventure from the point of view of your character. Each log that helps document the adventure receives a 25xp award.
To the reader: Additional material describing this adventure could be found in the individual logs of some characters: Adventures.