D&D 3.0: Tales from Mystara
The Shima Rebellion is a secret political and military movement that is present in all the provinces of Ochalea. The movement wants to separate Ochalea from the Thyatian Empire and win their independence as a nation. The rebellion has been growing every year.
This started as a small secret movement that wants to separate Ochalea from the Thyatian Empire. They have more activity on the Provinces of Chi, Daisun, Cao, Kiang and Shou. They always escape toward the Province of the Celestial Territories. This people are called the Shima Rebellion or The Defiance.
The government and military of the Thyatian Empire and the Archiduchy of Ochalea haven’t accepted that there is a rebellion on Ochalea. General Kanaga Shigetsuna had gotten some legislation help from the Thyatian Senate do do a hunt of the insidius rebells. He believes the rebels are hiding in the Celestial Territories and has make arrests on the area around Waping Piao. He also arrested the crew of The Walrus and confiscated ship and cargo under charges of smuggling weapons.
Information discovered by the Band of the Wolf:
- The code name for the secret leader of the Shima Rebellion is The Hidori.
- Takashi Nakajima (deceased) was a leader of the rebellion on the Celestial Domain Province. His mission was to transport The Jade Princess across the villages of Ochalea to incite them to join the rebellion.
- Sangyeng is an agent of the rebellion on the Celestial Domain Province.
- Toupil is a cell leader of the rebellion on the Celestial Territories Province with at least an army of 20 ranger and fighters. .
- General Rusianus Vladetronus sent the Secret Unit M to convince the members of the Benevolent Order of Chang Dangsu to do their manifestation on the day of Rusianus Parade. They were promised a peaceful resolution and that their traditions were to be respected if they showed respect ‘joining’ the parade that way.
- Nor Sangyeng nor Toupil has ever heard of a member of the rebellion under the name Troyus Machistes. They know the Secret Unit M is looking for him but nor the General or Commander Kanaga Shigetsuna had issued any official proclamation about him.