D&D 3.0: Tales from Mystara
Food, Drink, and Lodging
Table:Food, Drink, and Lodging
Item Cost Weight
Ale, Gallon 2 sp 8 lb.
Ale, Mug 4 cp 1 lb.
Banquet (per person) 10 gp -
Bread, per loaf 2 cp 1/2 lb.
Cheese, hunk of 1 sp 1/2 lb.
Inn stay (per day), Good 2 gp -
Inn stay (per day), Common 5 sp -
Inn stay (per day), Poor 2 sp -
Meals (per day), Good 5 sp -
Meals (per day), Common 3 sp -
Meals (per day), Poor 1 sp -
Meat, chunk of 3 sp 1/2 lb.
Wine, Common (pitcher) 2 sp 6 lb.
Wine, Fine (bottle) 10 gp 1 1/2 lb.
Animal Feed (per day) 5 cp 10 lb.
Animal Stabling (per day) 5 sp -
Inn stay (per day):
- Good (2 gp) – Good accommodations are a small, private room with one bed, some amenities, and a covered chamber pot in the corner.
- Common (5 sp) – Common accommodations are a place on a raised, heated floor, the use of a blanket and a pillow, and the presence of a higher class of company.
- Poor (2 sp) – Poor accommodations at an inn amount to a place on the floor near the hearth, plus the use of a blanket.
- Good meals might be composed of bread and pastries, beef, peas, and ale or wine.
- Common meals might consist of bread, chicken stew (easy on the chicken), carrots, and watered-down ale or wine.
- Poor meals might be composed of bread, baked turnips, onions, and water.
With Common Accomodations, in food, drink and clothing a character expends (not includyng weapons and armor expenses):
_ Daily: 5 sp
_ Weekly: 3.5 gp
_ Monthly: 14 gp
Per each creature the character has (depending on size):
Diminute or Tiny:
_ Daily: 1.4 sp
_ Weekly: 1 gp
_ Monthly: 4 gp
Small or Medium:
_ Daily: 2.7 sp
_ Weekly: 2 gp
_ Monthly: 7.7 gp
Large or Huge:
_ Daily: 5.5 sp
_ Weekly: 3.7 gp
_ Monthly: 15.4 gp