Going against the Blood Fang
XP = 2200xp
Duration: 2 days and 2 nights
Finished on: Soladain the 14th of the month of Ambyrmont of the year 1032 After the Coronation of the First Emperor of Thyatis (AC)
After returning to the city of Waping Piao the Band of the Wolf has to hide inside the mansion of an arrested Ji Kassa. They are looking for information to find the Lupus Inferni and stop them. These are the highlights of the adventure plus the PbP:
1. Hidding in Ji Kassa‘s and having the four servants help them. Bond an alphatian human male servant, Dominus a thyatian human male servant, Sadish, an ochalean halfling and Mashsm an ochalean elven male servant.
2. Contacting Captain Pos Lio and learning about the dire conditions of the city with General Rusianus Vladetronus’ political and military movements.
3. Contacting Lady Zhang Ziyi Po who is trying to keep the populance from raising in arms and provoking a masacre.
4. Yoshirou reads his mother’s letter and visit Master Librarian Win Po (updated entry). Master Win Po tells Yoshirou Nakajima that he was the last Province Governor and that he was the one who made an alliance with the honorable Elder of the Village of Nimshi at that time, Daka Shi to protect the wilderness. Both are at least 120 years old.
5. Axetor makes an extrange pact with Master Samurai Dontomi Padachi and now he has a message spell tattoed in his whole body to be called (he and the Band ) by the Samurai when the time is right.
6. The Lupus Inferni has hired the most despicable criminal in Waping Piao that goes by the name of The Blood Fang. He has hired for them dangerous criminals like Yeng Lo Zhung, ninjas and
7. Flint and Daero find a strange, old and angry criminal named San Yak who claims to be in a destructive path of vengance against the Lupus Inferni.
San Yak and the Band of the Wolf make an alliance against the Lupus Inferni, he will provide intell, the Band will provide some gold and muscle. His plant is to create a small dispute between the Crescent Moon and the Shadow Hand that will keep them occupied for a few days and their resources (specially ninjas) outside of the payroll of Blood Fang.
The Band of the Wolf steal a statue called the Farukon Toryō wa tabemasu that is valuable to the Crescent Moon and blame the Shadow Hand. They will have to survive in San Yak Fig Farm five waves of ninjas that will attack them to retrieve the statue. Gold, Wood, Water, Fire and Earth. If they are “lucky” the teacher of those groups of ninja will also attack. " some will die but it will be better for our goal. " explained San Yak.
The Gold Ninjas, they carry swords and highly reflective shields (to blind opponents). Is not much fun to have somebody throwing chains at you when the sun is in your eyes. Armor is covered in mirrors. Attacks in daylight and outside.
The last Gold Ninja is enchanted and explains that Water Ninjas fight from underwater or move underwater to attack target. Is camouflage to hide in water. Has no penalty fighting underwater. Takes victim underwater to drown him.
Average Encounters CR: 13
Ninja of the Crescent Moon 13
_ Treasures Found: 2610gps in goods taken from the corpses of the first 10 ninjas killed.
_ Total Wealth: 2610gps
_ Wealth per Adventurer: 290gps
_ Other Treasures: Daero took 150gps in 10gps gems from the vault of the Crescent Moon.
_ Adventure XP: 2200xp
_ Adventure XP Awards:
__ Sam Award:N/A
__ Bilbo Award: N/A
__ Éowyn Award: N/A
NOTE: Fell free to add comments to this Adventure Log Entry with information about the adventure from the point of view of your character. Each log that helps document the adventure receives a 25xp award.
To the reader: Additional material describing this adventure could be found in the individual logs of some characters: Adventures.